Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lush Tea Tree Range


A few weeks back I reviewed the Lush teat tree toner tab. If you missed it, click here for the full review.

I absolutely love this product as it helped me out massively when suffering from a breakout of spots. I usually don't suffer from spots but I think a combination of this lovely British weather plus the mix of sun creams has caused a slight irritation to my skin.

As we've been lucky enough to have a warm Summer in Norwich, I needed to invest it some products which would prevent another breakout. I know tea tree isn't for everyone but it's always worked wonders for my skin.

I repurchased the tea tree toner tab as it's such a good product to keep in your beauty stash ready for any unexpected breakouts. I also love to build up a stock of little beauty treats for a weekly pamper night.. my bathroom cabinet is just full of beauty products to try from Boots and Lush!!

I also purchased the Tea Tree Toner Water. Tea Tree acts as an antibacterial so it's great for keeping away the grime and bacteria which causes spots - ewwww gross!!
It also contains grapefruit water which is really refreshing on the skin. There is nothing better than taking your make up off with a cleanser and then spraying this water on your face! Especially in this hot weather! If spraying directly onto your face isn't for you then you can also apply a couple of squirts onto a cotton pad. I tend to do this is my skin is already feel really hydrated. If it's particularly dry then I apply directly onto the face to ensure maximum coverage.

I would highly recommend these products to anyone who suffers from sudden breakouts. AS always with Lush, they're super affordable, made from all natural ingredients and to be honest I just love the shopping experience they create in the store in general!!

Happy Lush Shopping!!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig