Wednesday 28 May 2014

Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab



Since my holiday a couple of weeks back, I have been suffering from a break out across my forehead and temples. I've never been prone to spots before but do have the odd spot here and there every month.

Iv always been nervous to try a new spot cream as I often find they make my skin worse. Creams are usually too heavy for my face and I'm yet to find a product which actually calms the appearance of spots.

Whilst shopping in lush recently (I can't seem to just pop in there to browse!) I picked up the tea tree toner tab. Priced at just £1 it was a complete bargain! I usually like to have one pamper night a week - a chance to relax and try some new products. I have to admit I didn't actually purchase this to combat the breakout. I just saw it, thought it was cute and wanted to try it!

Over the weekend my spots became increasingly worse. There were not only more of them but they were really starting to irritate my skin.

I decided to cleanse my face and try the toner tab. You put the toner tab in a bowl of hot water place your head over the bowl and cover with a towel. Similar to when you breathe in vapour rub when you have a cold. I did this for around 10/15 minutes.

The after feeling is much the same as after being in a steam room. My skin not only felt tight and refreshed but my whole face felt like it was able to breathe. I finished off by using my simple toner and moisturiser. Instantly the irritation of my spots disappeared.

Many people find that tea tree dries the skin out but I think if it's a product which suits your skin then it always works really well. My spots have become less irritable and look a lot less angry on my face!!

Iv posted a before and after picture. I feel a bit nervous to do this as blogs usually look great with glossy photos of products in their packaging, but I wanted to show you the real results.
Before and two days after treatment

Whilst my spots have started to clear up, they still occasionally itch so I'll repeat this treatment again in a couple of days.

Tea Tree Toner Tab £1 - Lush


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. oh wow that sounds great! and only 1£ totally a bargain! :) xx

    FeelBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! They all have one with rose petals which looks great but I haven't tried it yet x

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig