Wednesday 11 March 2015

Make A Statement


It's nearly Spring time and whilst I love the Spring, I often find that the shops are really in between seasons this time of year. As we're coming into the warmer months, I don't want to be buying big bulky jumpers but equally I don't think it's quite warm enough to be buying teeny t-shirts.

So whilst the British weather makes up it's mind, I've been looking at ways to jazz up my Winter wardrobe.

As always, Accessorize have some gorgeous statement necklaces in store. Spring time at Accessorize is always my favourite time of the year! Gorgeous pastels and turquoises - a perfect way to pop some colour to any dull Winter jumper!

Over the next few weeks I'll be scouring the shops to find my 2015 statement jewellery, but in the meantime here's my current collection of jewels which are just perfect to wear with a plain jumper, t-shirt or shirt.

All of these necklaces are from Accessorize and were defiantly worth spending a little extra cash on.

This indigo necklace goes perfectly with a white shirt!


Adding a pop of colour to those plain Winter jumpers!

My current favourite! It's sooo sparkley!!!!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love a statement piece. Accessorize are spot on for statement pieces and more delicate ones too - your beautiful photography has got me hankering after some new bits! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig