Friday 6 March 2015

Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon


A macaroon inspired Bath Melt! What more could a girl ask for?
 
I have to a admit that I've previously avoided this product in Lush for no other reason that there has always been something else which has taken my fancy! Pass me a seasonal shaped bubble bar any day! But, in truth, I couldn't have been more wrong to ignore this little ball of pink goodness!!! 
 
The best thing about this  product is the scent! I was bought this as a gift and as soon as I was handed the present I could smell the gorgeous floral fragrance of rose and geranium. It's smells just like a beautiful garden on a Spring day.
Smells good enough to eat!!
I feel like I always go on about how much I love a bubble bar inspired product but for someone who spends their life in the bath (yes I'm a wrinkly prune) this product hits all the marks for me! The best thing about a bubble bar is that you can crumble your desired amount into the tub. I used a quarter at a time so was able to get 4 baths out if the £3.65 price tag. For that reason, I would always pick up a bubblebar over a bath bomb. The bubbleroon contains shea butter which leaves your skin feeling really conditioned and silky smooth! I find that the scent also sinks into your skin so hours after bathing you can still smell the rosey goodness!
 
This is my go to Lush product at the moment and if I need a pick me up after a bad day at work then there's nothing better than knowing your coming home to this! I have a couple in my bathroom at the moment for emergencies!! Plus they make my bathroom smell amazing!
 
Leave me a comment with your Lush favourite!
 
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love rose scented products,especially in spring / summer so this looks lovely to me. My favourite Ludh products...so hard to chose!I think I'd have to say butter bear and the comforter are definitely up there x

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig