Sunday 18 May 2014

Haul... When in Spain!

 
I'm back from 4 days away in not so sunny Spain.. Before I sort through the dreaded mounds of holiday washing and unpacking, I thought I would make some time to share with you a couple of things I bought whilst away.

I love airport shopping - mostly because it's tax free but also who doesn't want to go shopping for new makeup at 5.30am!! I sure as hell do!
Iv been wanting to try the Clinique bottom lash mascara for a while now and at £10 it was a steal! I have naturally long bottom lashes so trying to get them looking natural rather than like spider legs has always been a challenge for me. For those of you who've not heard about this product before, it's a mascara especially designed for your bottom lashes. The wand is super small and cute, which allows you to apply easily to the bottom lash - no more getting top and bottom lashes stuck together at the outer corner.. Something which can often happen with a bigger wand.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara £10 - £12
I have to admit the first time I used this I wasn't as impressed as I expected. Whilst it's a great mascara, I wasn't instantly wowed with the results. It was only when I went back to using my every day mascara that I really noticed the difference.. The smaller wand gives a naturally separated finish whilst the every day mascara left my lashes looking to long and clumpy. Overall this is a good product and I'll be repurchasing once it runs out.

The second buy was a fashion buy from mango! A shop I often skip in England but I think this could soon become one of my favourites. When browsing shops I always say to myself 'would Kate Middleton wear this' and if the answer is yes then it more than certainly gets bought! Mango has loads of great Summer clothes - especially if you're trying to create a Kate look - I'll be recreating some in a future blog.

Mango - £29.99
Whilst in Mango I picked up this beige shopper.. The thing I love about this is the space inside! It's huge! My staple colours for summer are nude, beige and tan so this bag will be perfect! I can already see this bag ending up full of half used beauty products, chewing gum and loose change but I'll try to keep it tidy! Promise!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'll definitely be repurchasing the Bottom Lash mascara once mine runs out too, I've noticed such an improvement since using it :) I love your photography btw, all your photos look really lovely and professional as well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I haven't used Clinique before so let me know if there is anything else I should try. Oh thanks you about the photos. It's one of my favourite parts of blogging. My Dad is into photography so luckily I get to borrow some good cameras! You'll tell when I'm using my iPhone! Xx

      Delete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig