Saturday 31 May 2014

Pretty in Pink.. Instagraming May

If you haven't already noticed, I just love to edit photos! My least favourite hashtag is #nofilter. Whilst it's great to know that some people don't need to filter their photos, not everyone has perfect skin and white teeth. I, along with most of the population, sure as hell don't! Plus apps like Instagram really enable you to enhance the colour in your images.

My photos go through loads of different edits before I post them anywhere - but my favourite app is Instagram. I have a private account for family and friends, plus a blogging account which is Flutterbydott - needless to say I need to do much more Instagraming over on Flutterbydott!

I thought I'd brighten my blog up by posting a little edit of all the images I posted in May. I'm really loving the pastels and pinks this month - perfect for Summer! Hope you enjoy this blog post and feel free to come over and follow me on Instagram. I just love to see everyones edits. 

Flutterbydott
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig