Sunday 1 June 2014

Dress Like a Celeb - Caroline Flack

When I decided to start this series of blog posts, there was no doubt as to which celeb I would start with...Caroline Flack - 34 year old TV presenter from beautiful Norfolk (which just so happens to be where I live!)

I've been a massive fan of Caroline's style since her very early days on TMI and I'm a celeb get me out of here now (where Caroline teamed cute little dresses with wellies). She's queen of the highstreet which is great for us, as we get to steal her style at affordable prices! 

Caroline knows exactly what style suits her and adapts to the occasion. You'll mostly see her wearing playsuits, cute little shorts and anything with a collar!

With festival season fastly approaching, I have chosen my 3 favourite styles which Caroline has worn in previous years and recreated the look with this seasons must haves!


My favourite Caroline Festival Styles - Festival Chic - Rock Chick - Effortlessly Glam


Festival Chic

This is my favourite look and the shops have some great dupes in at the moment. I'm unable to find a printed mac like this but have used the scarf to bring in some leopard print. Scarves are great for festivals and are a great way to add some colour to a simple outfit.

Shop The Look

Boots - Office Free Fish Sarasa Comet Boot £35
Glasses - Asos Karl Lanerfeld Hexagonal Sunglasses £125
Bag - Asos Leather Double Compartment Cross Body Bag £45
Shirt - River Island Embroided Hem Shirt £30
Shorts - River Island Scallop He, Shorts £20
Hat - Miss Selfridge Black Felt Floppy Hat £28
Scarf- Oasis Animal Leopard £6



 Rock Chick

If you're on a budget then rock chick is the best look to recreate as it uses a few staples which alot of people will already have. Denim shorts, a leather jacket and a plain white tea.Carolines brightened up the look with an orange printed scarf, but any bright colours would be great for making a bold statement.

Shop The Look

Top - Topshop
Bag - Topshop SmartCrossbody Bag £34
Glasses - Warehouse D Frame Sunglasses £16
Scarf - Forever 21 £4.90
Boots - ASOS Revoir Leather Chelsea Ankle Boots £40
Jacket - Miss Selfridge Faux Leather Biker Jacket £52
Shorts - Topshop Bright Blue Mom Shorts £30


Effortlessly Glam

Caroline mixes highstreet with designer and always manages to look effortlessly glam. To get the look, mix casual denim playsuits with cute tan wedges. I have these wedges and they are my summer must haves. Not only do they go with every outfit, but they are THE comfiest pair of heels I own. Caroline wears this outfit with lose wavy hair an minimal makeup - great for the final day of a festival.

Shop The Look

Wedges - Topshop Wizard Multistrap Wedges £45
Playsuit - Miss Selfridge Light Wash Denim Playsuit £30
Bag - Warehouse Hardware Detail Crossbody £24
Glasses - ASOS Bridge Detail Cat Eye Sunglasses with Metal Arms £12
Coat - New Look Khaki Lightweight Hooded Foldway Parka £17.99

I hope you enjoyed this post - I have to admit, this has been my favourite post to write. Check back on my blog next week for the next edition of 'Dress Like a Celeb For Less' and comment below if you have any celeb looks you'd like me to try and recreate.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig