Wednesday 25 June 2014

Summer Nail Varnish

The last week before payday can only mean one thing - we've all spent far too much money during the month on beauty products and clothes meaning we have only have a handful of cash left!

We're probably all in the same boat on this one and if your anything like me, you'll be scouring the shops, trying to find any products which your last few pennies will stretch to!

We'll... we're in luck. we're now into Summer so it's the perfect time to make sure your nails are in their best condition. I mean trimmed, filed and perfectly manicured. I myself am a little bit of a nail biter, so I need a couple of weeks prep in order to grow my nails to a suitable size to paint!

In preparation for beautiful hands and feet for the summer, I use the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment and the Clarins Foot Beauty Treatment Cream. I love Clarins products - not only do they make your skin feel super soft after using them, the smell of the products provide you with the setting of being in a spa. Definitely a splurge product but something you'll use time and time again. The great thing about Clarins products too is that when you buy more than two items, they often give away free gifts which are usually mini versions of the products. These are great as they allow you to try products you've never used before. This is usually how I fall in love with a product and always end up buying the full size!

So, onto some Summer Nail Varnish's which won't break the bank - perfect to brighten your week up before payday! This is just a sample of my favourite Summer colours and brands. The colours I have chosen vary from coral to nude and are from a variety of brands. My favourite brand of nail varnish have to be Essie and Estee Lauder. Whilst these are high end brands, the quality is amazing and leaves you with salon finish nails. They're also super hard wearing, meaning you won't need to reapply regularly.

I have chosen these colours as they'll go with any outfit. They're perfect to either compliment an outfit, or if worn with casual clothes, make a subtle statement.

From left to right, they are

1. Rimmel Salon Pro - Soul Session
2. Estee Lauder - Tempting Melon
3. Ted Baker - This one doesn't seem to have a name!
4. 17 - Supreme Shine - Simply Pink
5. Essie - Fiji

I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm now off the start growing my nails so I can wear some of these beautiful polishes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig