Tuesday 10 June 2014

Garnier Micellar Water

A skincare product which i've been loving recently is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - A water based cleanser which claims to remove makeup, sooth the feel of skin and hydrate.

So, how does it work? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water contains micelles which act like magnets, gently lifting away makeup and impurities from the skin. In other words a quick and easy way to remove makeup without using a naughty face wipe, which can be really harsh on your skin and clog pores.

Most companies sell something similar to this  product - I chose Garnier purely because it was on offer for £2.50 in Tesco. £2.50 for a product which claims to remove all makeup plus comes in a really cute bottle seemed like a steal! I also like to give my skin a break from my usual skincare routine which you can see by clicking here Daily Skincare Routine.

I've been using the water to cleanse my skin twice daily - once in the morning and once in the evening. Surprisingly just a small amount on two cotton pads removes all of my makup. I say surprisingly because I wear a lot of mascara and using a water based product to remove mascara without smudging it all down my face just seemed impossible!!

It's designed for sensitive skin and noticibly feels much lighter than a cream based cleanser. So if you usually find cream based products bring you out in spots, or you just want a change up in your skincare routine, I would definitely recommended trying it.

A couple of points to mention about this product is that once bottle claims to last 200 uses or 100 days if your using it twice daily. So far mines gone down a fair bit and I've only been using it for the past month. This is probably down to the fact I'm applying more than I should be.
Secondly if you travel around a lot this product will be perfect for you. I would recommend a moisturiser after use but iv used it without and have not seen any difference in my skin. The only negative about the product is I've doing the lid often leaks. So if your travelling about, make sure you tape it up to avoid spillages!

If you've tried out any other similar products. Please let me know in the comments box below as I'd love to try them out.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig