Sunday 22 March 2015

Classic Red Lip

Give a women the right lipstick and she can conquer the world
Lipstick... Aghhhhh. Wearing lipstick always makes me nervous, probably becuase I have the teeniest lips around.
I've seen so many people over the last few months wearing gorgeous berry lipsticks that I decided to purchase one - yes that's right just one. If you're looking for an armful of lipstick swatches then look away now because this blog post is dedicated to the only and only, the gorgeous, fablous Mac Diva!
Mac Diva.... and oh yes, did I feel a diva wearing it. There's something about wearing a deep red lippy which just makes you feel glam. I'm rubbish when it comes to buying lipstick mostly becuase I never do, so I took a reccomedation from a fellow blogger.
There's always lots of hype over Mac lipsticks and now I know why. Diva is a matte shade which glides on the lips and once applied doesn't feel too heavy. The colour is strong upon first application but can be built up for a darker colour. During the day this can be worn for around 4 hours without the need to touch up. As always with a dark red lip, if you're eating out then you will find that you need to apply more regularyl.
Overall I love this shade and now I know why my friends love Mac lipsticks so much! I think I may now have the lipstick bug and want to try a deep purple shade. If you have any suggestions on the colour then please let me know!
Love Charlotte X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig