Tuesday 17 March 2015

Hair Care - Moroccanoil

Like most of us, I'm constantly trying to find ways to be good to my hair but in a world of straighteners and curling tongs, it can be a challenge!! I'm naturally blessed (ok, so I'm being sarcastic) with frizzy hair. I don't know what happens between getting out of the shower with a perfectly sleek style and ending up like a lion after drying - but I'm in serious need of some help!!!
I've used Moroccanoil previously, but with a price tag around £30 for 100ml, I have to admit, that I haven't repurchased this for a while. I recently had my hair Ombred and before I tackled it too much with the straightners, I wanted to make sure that I provide it with as much protection as possible.
I tend to wash my hair 3 times a week. Currently I'm using the Catwalk honey and oatmeal shampoo and conditioner. I find this restores moisture in my hair and keeps it looking as frizz free as possible! To give my hair some extra pampering I wanted to use an oil - enter Moroccanoil! The number one, highly rated and highly blogged about hair oil! If you haven't already tried it, then where have you been? Drugstores have recently provided some cheaper alternatives but as with most hair care, I really thing splashing a little extra cash really does pay!
After conditioning, I apply 2 to 3 pumps of Moroccanoil to my towel dried hair. My hair is medium length and I find this amount of oil plenty.  Moroccanoil smells similar to most hair oils on the market, but I always find that the real deal works the best on my hair.
Moroccanoil not only gives my hair some much needed moisture, it also makes it much more manageable and I find it dries quicker.
I'm really loving this product at the moment and I will definitely be repurchasing it. The 100ml bottle usually lasts me around 6 months. I've also bought the slightly smaller bottle which is great for taking on holiday. Once you have bought it once, you can then use your larger bottle to refill!

Let me know if you have any suggestions for hair care!!

Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig