Tuesday 30 September 2014

Goodbye Summer - Holiday Snaps

I think it's safe to say that I have had a little bit of a break from blogging! Summer has been super busy and I found it really hard to actually sit down and spend some time on my blog. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and was reluctant to be publish anything which didn't feel 100% me or rushed.

To give you a little bit of a sneaky peak into my Summer, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite photos from the past few months.

Dress: Ted Baker Shoes: Next

At the beautiful 'La Sommita' hotel in Ostuni

These photos are taken in Ostuni Italy at a family wedding. My dress is from Ted Baker and I am in absolute LOVE with it! It's actually reversible although I personally don't have the right figure to wear it the other way round! The back has a gorgeous lace collar detail and the gold buttons which run down the back remind me of THAT Pippa Middleton bridesmaids dress (ok, so that's the real reason I bought it!)
My pearl bracelet is from Tiffany and my shoes are Next. I really wanted some white strappy shoes to wear with this dress but I just couldn't find them in time!!
Ostuni is such a beautiful setting for a wedding and we'll definitely be revisiting!

I also really loved my hair on the day - I had it professionally styled with a curling wand. Sadly I'm unsure which wand the hairdresser used - such a shame as I love the look of the curls.

Curly Locks
Summer is officially over now so it's back to work, chilly nights and for me, weekends watching my boyfriend play football! Oh and not forgetting SHOPPING! Well... it would be rude not to!

Anyone who knows me on Twitter will know that my laptop is playing up so I'm unable to load as many photos on here as I would like! I'll be updating more photos on my instagrammpage so come andfollow me - flutterbydott.

Over the coming weeks I'll be having a little change round on my blog so keep your eyes peeled!!

Charlotte
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. LOVE your dress!! So beautiful.

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig