Monday 7 April 2014

A little bit about flutterbydott.

Over the past 3 years i've spent countless hours reading through blogs. I've started my own blog on many occasion, always letting technology get the better of me!

Like many other 27 year olds I love to shop. There's something about walking into a shop full of neatly folded clothes and brightly coloured accessorise that brings an excitement over me.. I find myself longing for things I don't need, making impulse purchases and taking them to the till to be neatly packaged (ahh the packaging, tissue paper, brightly coloured paper bags and ribboned bows). From Small boutiques to department stores, I love them all!!!

So when your feet are aching from shopping all day (that reminds me, I must buy that pedicure set I've seen - I do need it! Honestly!) there's nothing like opening your carefully packed shopping bags, remembering all that you've bought. It's the excitement all over again!!

So this blog, the little bit of space in the world for flutterbydott, shall be the place I share my thoughts, beauty and fashion tips..

This blogging is all new to me so I'm off to find out how to start following some of you lovely people!! If you have a blog which you think I'll love, please comment below and I'll visit your page!!

With love

Charlotte



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig