Thursday 10 April 2014

Spring at Accessorize


Rio Ultimate Necklace £22 

Spring has definitely sprung in the world of high street!

Whilst it's still not quite warm enough to be wearing summary dresses and flip flops, I've been looking at ways to add some colour to my wardrobe.

As always Accessorize has such a beautiful Spring collection - filled with brightly coloured statement necklaces, silk scarfs and an amazing range of jewelled bags. Whilst there I picked up a couple of their statement necklaces. They're the perfect way to add detail to a simple outfit. They're also a great if you need an outfit suitable for the afternoon into the early evening.

My absolute favourite is the Rio Ultimate necklace. The colours are on trend for Spring and bring any outfit to life. This would look great with a white t-shirt or cami in the Summer.

I also managed to pick up a beautiful turquoise necklace - I saw it and fell in love!! Turquoise looks great in the summer and the woven thread detail and teardrop stones give it a tribal edge. I'd been looking for something like this since last summer so I just had to buy it!
Maya Pretty Teardrop Statement Necklace £19

I couldn't end this post before showing you the new range of clutch bags. These are similar to 'The Petal' range from Burberry but are a steal at just £19. They're defiantly on my wish list!
Accessorize Daisy Cutout Across Body £19

Burberry 'The Petal' £995
Available from Accessorize in Turquoise, Yellow and White
 
Happy Shopping!!

With love

Charlotte
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig