Friday 18 April 2014

It was a Good Friday!!

 
It was a Good Friday!
Easter - My second favourite time of the year (my first of course, is Christmas)! Partly because these are the only times of the year where it's acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast - but also because the weekend is always filled with fun, friends and family!

This Easter will be no different and Good Friday was spent with family in Holkham. For those who've not been to Holkham, it's situated in North Norfolk and is a great day out for a walk along the beach followed by a pub lunch or Mr Whippy! It was also the location for Cold Plays video Yellow!

I thought I'd share a few photos from the day - apologies for the poor picture quality - these were taken on my phone!!

North Norfolk
Our family dog Madge, with the wind in her fur

 
After along walk on the beach we headed off to Thornham for lunch. One of my favourite places to eat in Norfolk is The Orange Tree. They offer a restaurant and bar menu - it's good quality food in a beautiful setting. It's dog friendly in the bar and Madge enjoyed something from the canine menu! Super cute!! I chose the burger - and as always it was de-lisssshious!
The Orange Tree at Thornham! Deeeee-lish!
Another thing I love about Spring are the flowers and in particular Cherry blossom! I couldn't end this post with out sharing this beautiful blossom which I came across. We've just bought one for the garden but at the moment is more of a twig!!
The prettiest pinkest blossom!
You'll notice the serve lack of photos of me from my blog posts since I started! I'm currently doing what every girl dreads - growing my eyebrows ready for a reshape!!! I'm having them threaded next week but in the meantime, I don't think my blog is quite ready for a mono brow!! Only kidding- it's not quite got to that point yet!!!

Love Charlotte 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig