Saturday 17 January 2015

Lush Sale Haul

Relax and Unwind
Last year I tried to avoid the sales and limit myself to just one sale splurge - LUSH! I loved all of the Christmas Lush products and every week since they launched bought something new from the range. In the end I obviously ran out of weeks and so had a number of bath bits which I still wanted to try.
I had heard that the Lush sale is amazing (they did have some problems with the website on Boxing Day but I have to say their web team are brilliant). All of the products were 50% off which meant that I got double the products for the amount of money I spent!
Some of the items in the photo above were actually presents, so what did I get in the sale?
  • Luxury Lush Pud Bath Bomb
  • Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar x2
  • Drummers Drumming Reusable Bubble Bar
  • Christmas Hedgehog Bubble Bar
  • Snow Fairy Gift Set
I paid around £24 for these products including postage which I think is a steal. If you missed last years sale then set your alarm for Boxing Day 2015!
My favourite products are the snow fairy shower gel (I had heard that the scent is too much but I think you either love it or hate it - I love it!) and also the Hedgehog (pretty much because he is so cute!).

Lush products are so pretty that I try to display them so they're on show! They also make my bathrooms smell amazing! I keep mine in a plain white bowl which I bought in M&S - It holds around 8 Lush products so is a great size. With the Christmas and Birthday overflow I have also been keeping some of my products in a glass jar- they look really pretty when they catch the sunlight and you can remove the lid to freshen up your rooms!

Hope you enjoyed this post. It's the last Christmassy blog which I will be doing until we get back to the festive season!

If you love lush as much as me and have some lush blog posts then please comment with the links as I love to read them.

Love Charlotte

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I cannot believe I missed out on the sale, proper kicking myself now!!! You got some beautiful things!!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I managed to get some of these products in the sale, maybe next year!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul - I wasn't quick enough to pick up some of their sale bits x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jelly of your collection - you've got some seriously great relaxation times to come!!

    Becky
    bbyb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm down to the last few now!Luckily it's coming up to Easter so the'll be loads of lovely Easter bits to buy! x

      Delete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig