Saturday 10 January 2015

Dress Like A Celeb - Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton turned 33 yesterday and for those of you who don't know, she is my number one style icon!
To celebrate Kate's birthday, I'm dedicating my weekly 'dress like a celeb' post to her. Ok, so we don't all have royal engagements to attend. Likewise we can't all afford LK Bennet shoes, but Kate's style is actually really affordable.

You'll often see Kate reusing outfits. Her style is classic yet timeless. This makes it easier than ever for us to recreate her royal look (I mean come on.. who doesn't want to wake up looking like a Princess!).
Kate often sticks to neutral colour in her casual looks.Think navy blues, olive greens and beige's. These colours immediately give a smart appearance which is why no matter what Kate wears, she always looks like Royalty.

I have so many favourite Kate outfit's but the outfit I have chosen to recreate is my all time favourite. It's classic, doesn't date and can be recreated at an affordable price.
Bag - Long Champ, Selfridges £45
Top - French Connection £25
Jeans - Topshop, True Blue Joni Jeans £36
Shoes - Dune £35
Watch - New Look £17.99
Ring - Debenhams £22.99

This is such an easy look to recreate and many of us will already have some of the staple pieces in our wardrobes.
I love the colour of these Joni jeans.Joni jeans are great because they're high waisted so they not only pull your tummy in but you can also get away with wearing shorter tops without baring your belly! I'm also really loving this New Look watch, it's only £17.99 but turns an outfit into instant glam.

Let me know if you recreate this Kate look or any others. I couldn't quite end this post without adding some more of my favourite Kate look, so enjoy!

Love Charlotte

 
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this post! Great idea x

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig