Monday 5 January 2015

Christmas Haul

Is it still the season to be jolly?
 
In a bid to cling on to the festive season for as long as possible, I thought I would share with you some of my lovely Christmas presents. So grab a mince pie, a glass of your favourite tipple and put your feet up for the next five minutes.

I was really lucky in the Christmas present department this year - perhaps I was extra good throughout the year! Anyway, this is by no means a list of my favourite presents, just those which I've yet to find a safe place for!

Long Champ Bag
This has been on my wish list since the Summer and I have to admit that before this, I hadn't heard of the brand. Luckily my friend introduced me to the wonderful world of Long Champ and the rest as they say is history. At first I was unsure what colour to ask for (it was between black, white or navy). I opted for black as it will not only go with everything but when you have an expensive bag, the last thing you want is to constantly worry if it's getting dirty. For me the black option was an easy answer!

Stella Mccartney Perfume
My favourite fragrance of all time was Stella in Two Peony. Unfortunately they discontinued this a couple of years back but The original Stella is a close match. The top notes of Peony, Rose and Amber make it a really light fresh scent to wear.
The only thing which is a slight negative to this product is the price. I have been able to buy this previously in boots for £35 for 100ml. Stella has recently been relaunched, as has the price tag at £45-£50 for 50ml. In my eyes this is completely worth the money but if you've not tried this perfume before then it's worth testing a couple of times before purchasing to make sure your 100% happy with the scent.

Jo Malone Gift Set
I love Jo Malone - it's never just about buying the perfume, it's about the experience when you visit the shop. As this was a present I didn't think I'd experience the excitement that you do when you work with the Jo Malone team to design the fragrance just for you but I was wrong. My boyfriend bought me this gift as a present and the Jo Malone team had helped him carefully tailor the gift just for me. He chose my favourite scent (English Pear and Freesia) and bought the 30ml perfume, travel candle and bath oil. It was all packaged up as a set, ready for me to pamper myself in the bath. As always with Jo Malone even the gift wrap was scented and the bag finished off with a Christmas bow.

Nars Laguna Bronzer
Something I have been wanting to try for a while and so far I really love this product. I find the colour quite dark so I tend to use this bronzer after I've applied fake tan.
I've only been using this a couple of weeks so can't provide a full product review but will let you know how I get on with it.

White Lilly and Silk Candle
I am a massive candle hoarder (there I said it) so needless to say I got quite a few candles for Christmas this year!
This one is from Berry's and Grey which is my favourite shop in Norwich. They sell gorgeous house bits ranging from candles, fake flowers, fur throws and quirky signs. Basically if you want to make your house a home then this shop must be paid a visit! I love the scent of this candle and the cute tin it comes in. As soon as I opened the tin, the scent filled the room without even having to light the candle. This candle is priced at £10.99 and for those who don't live local, they do post starting from £2.50 I beleive.
If you havn't heard of this shop before then click here to view their lovely stuff!

Emma Bridgewater Diary
I'm a massive Emma Bridgewater fan which you can read all about here.
I spotted this diary in Boots and added it straight into my wish list. Every page has a weekly view on the left hand side and a page of lined paper on the right. Perfect for keeping up to date with blogging routines or a to do list!

Pearl Braclett
One of my favourite presents. This came from Lisa Angel who are again local to Norwich but do have a website if you fancy a sneaky peak! My Mum had this bracelet made for me - It's personalised with the Stirling silver C charm and butterfly. My love for butterflies comes in memory of my amazing Grandad which is what makes this present extra special.
Lisa Angel have a sale on at the moment - to visit them click here.


Vanilla Chai Bath & Body Works Candle
Another candle to add to my collection. I have never tried bath and body works before so when my sister visited America late last year she picked one up for me.
The scent is vanilla and reminds me very much of baking cupcakes - something which my sister and I often do together! Iv had a look online and the shipping cost is reasonable so I maybe tempted to order another!

Well that's Christmas over with for another year. If you have done a similar post then leave the link below - I'd love to see what presents you received this Christmas.

Charlotte X

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You got some beautiful things for Christmas! I love Nars Laguna, I'm sure you'll fall in love with it!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with it already! My reply is showing from my personal account and not flutterbydott? Help! Xx

      Delete
  2. Nice haul. I love the pearl butterfly bracelet; it's really pretty!

    Melissa
    http://thehopefulwayfarer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have hardly taken the braclett off! Xx

      Delete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig