Sunday 4 January 2015

New Year New You


We're a couple of days into 2015 already and no doubt there's some people out there who have already broken their New Years resolution? Hands up this would usually be me, but this year I have ditched the New Years resolutions for a 2015 bucket list. That's right, a bucket load of stuff which I want to do in 2015.

The reason for this is that there is always a negativity around New Years resolutions. We usually set ourselves unrealistic goals which we spend so much time trying not to break that inevitably we fail at the first hurdle.

Instead of this, my boyfriend (Andrew) and I have made a list of everything we want to do in 2015. Now, if there are two things I love, it's planning and stationary. So this kind of thing is right up my street!

Our bucket list is currently at about 25 things long so rather than tell you everything, I have picked out 10 of my favourites and shared with you below.

1. Eat fish in chips in the paper on the beach
2. Spend the day on a boat on the Norfolk broads
3. Sunday lunch at the Mulberry pub
4. Monthly surprise date night
5. Ice skating at Somerset House
6. Try lobster
7. Walk dogs at a rescue home
8. Visit a new city
9. Visit  Buckingham Palace gardens
10. Complete the colour run

Bucket lists are a great way to get outside and see the world. You don't have to spend loads of money visiting other countries, the best stuff is often on your doorstep!

I hope this has inspired you to do something similar. I'll keep you updated on our bucket list. We're planning on visiting Paris in February so looks like this will be the first to be ticked off our list!

Charlotte X
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. love the idea of a yearly bucket list! i'm very jealous of you going Paris! it's top of my list of places i want to visit!

    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully at the end of the year we will have completed everything! X

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely idea, much better than a New Years Resolution and I love some of your items!

    Hannah xx

    http://granitecitygirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Flutterbydott.. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig